- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
Enjoy Your Perfect Pull From The Arch-Shaped Lever Of La Pavoni "Stradivari" Europiccola 8 Cup Home Espresso Machine
Imagine you're getting ready for a great coffee experience. You head out to your kitchen and start to put 15 grams of coffee for your grinder. You knew this was a good ratio for a great shot.
You put the ground coffee in the portafilter. You make a gentle press enough for a firm puck.
You attach it to the holder and secure it to the machine. You made sure you let off the excess steam. You let out cold water from the group head.
You make your best pull possible. (After all, you've watched dozens of videos on how it's done).
And yet you have 'just okay' shot.
Only then did you realize that it's not because of you or your preparation. It's your old espresso machine. You knew you need a La Pavoni "Stradivari" Europiccola.
You've heard enough about its popular claims and you wanna experience that pull.
How would you feel if you could have a nice pull for your delicious shot?
Classical Art In Your Own Home Kitchen
Can you imagine how an art-based design can improve your shots?
The Stradivari espresso machine is the most exquisite espresso machine La Pavoni has ever produced. Its arch-shaped lever allows you to enjoy a perfect pull so you can make a smooth shot.
A famous violin maker of the Baroque Era, Antonio Stradivari influenced its unique design. Its intricate and stately curve is the perfect match for your espresso maker.
It has lavishly crafted wood handle and knobs. It's combined with the unique metallic finishes. This make the Stradivari one of the most visually stunning espresso maker La Pavoni has ever made.
This violin-shaped base is an art inspiration in your kitchen. If you're fond of things classical, then this is your go-to home espresso machine.
What more can you expect from a Europiccola?
- Materials par excellence. Its solid brass nickel plated boilers, triple chrome plated finish gives longer-lasting finish. The La Pavoni Stradivari is built like a tank - so it will last for generations. Enjoy your espresso machine for life or leave it as a legacy.
- Monitor pressure. You'll know and keep your boiler pressure constant. Never lose control of the correct pressure to pull your lever. Have an accurate bar to set your perfect shot.
- Smooth-touch power button. Want a convenient way to switch on your machine? Its designed to allow you to start heating in just a touch. And voila, you'll get it ready in about 5 minutes. Get in ready while you prepare your coffee.
- Water-level indicator. You'll see the level of water remaining on your boiler. You can monitor when you need to refill. Keep calm as you know how many cups you can still make and enjoy.
- Your choice of handle. Available in black or wooden, you're free to choose your handle. If you're a more gentle person, you can choose black. If you want, you can have a wooden handle right from the start.
The La Pavoni "Stradivari" Europiccola 8 Cup Home Espresso Machine is still one of the popular and on-demand models. It helps you have a nice pull and enjoy a delicious shot.
Get your own Europiccola delivered at your doorsteps and enjoy your perfect pull. Click the "Buy It Now" button today.
- 20 oz. boiler capacity
- Makes 8 - 2oz. cups of espresso
- Recessed power switch and power button.
- Dual frothing cappuccino systems
- Solid brass nickel plated boilers, triple chrome plated finish
- Reset fuse
- 1-year warranty
- ETL listed
- Volt 110, 1000 watts
- Wt. 17 lbs. Height 12"
- Gift boxed
- Made in Italy
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).