- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
Want To Minimize Employees Who Go Out During Breaks?
If you are an employer, seeing your employees going out every time because they want to have coffee outside is somehow annoying. WHY? Because sometimes they arrived late after the break.
So if you want to minimize the risk of them being late? How about bringing what they like inside your office?
With that, you need an espresso machine that is capable to serve your employee needs. Lucky, you are on the right page. Introducing the Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine! Designed to cope up with the high demand for coffee.
Large Tank Capacity
By providing a large service of coffee on a daily basis for your customers, having a large tank capacity is a big deal feature. Lucky, the Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine has a large tank capacity of 3L and a water boiler of 1.8L.
Consistent Delicious Coffee
Have the best espresso shots! The Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine has a tried & tested heat exchange boiler and an E61 group head that maintains the ideal temperature which is capable of producing consistently delicious espresso shots and lattes. It also features a thermosyphon circulation that helps to maintain a precise temperature.
Easy To Clean
The Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine is made up of the highest quality of 304-grade stainless steel makes it easy to clean, long-lasting durability, and beauty.
Anti-Burn Steam Wands
Having burnt milk inside your boiler will cause great damage internally. But not with Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine its steam wands are insulated to avoid milk to burn it can also give you a high degree of control over quantity-quality of milk froth and temperature. With its insulated steam wands, it will not hurt your hands when touching it.
Get informed quickly when the Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine runs out of water with its blinking indicator that will display a bright light. It also has a manometer that tells you what's going on inside the boiler.
Always Serve Hot
The Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine has a cup warming tray that is very critical for every coffee. Why? HEAT LOSS, because the major complaint about espresso shots with a common espresso machine is that "it isn't hot enough" that's why baristas always pour a bit of hot water into your cup. But with a cup warming tray, you can skip that step.
Have Quick Mill Andreja Evo Espresso Machine Inside Your Office!
Get yours TODAY!
Buy it NOW!
Note: Due to the high demand for Quick Mill Andreja, stocks are running out!
- E61 Group with Automatic Pre infusion
- Semi-Automatic Operation
- Steam and Brew Espresso Simultaneously
- Well Suited to Predominantly Milk-Based Drinks
- Reservoir (Pour Over) Only
- Plumbing Retrofit Kit Option (sold separately)
- Refill water alarm (sounds when out of water)
- Sirai Pressure Stat: more durable and turns off the heating elements when at pressure.
- Easy access vacuum breaker valve: easily adjust brew pressure and prevent vapor lock problems commonly seen when a machine is put on a timer. Vapor locks can become a problem when the machine is on a timer if there is no vacuum breaker installed.
- Klixon thermal fuse: attached to the 52-watt Ulka vibratory pump which further protects the pump by shutting it off in the event that it runs too long and overheats.
- Resettable hi-limit: prevents the boiler from over-heating. If overheating does occur you can just reset it instead of having to completely replace it.
- Boiler drains on the bottom of the boiler and a larger access port size for easily draining your boilers for both transport, prolonged downtime (vacation), and service prior to transport.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Bottom fed BPA free water reservoir
INCLUDED WITH THE ANDREJA PREMIUM EVO
- 1 single spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 double spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 Stainless Steel back flush disk
- 1 58mm metal tamper with wood handle
Height 16 in Width 11 in Depth 17 in Cup Clearance 5 in Weight 46 lbs
Voltage 110 V Amperage 15 A Wattage 1400 W Outlet Requirements 60Hz / 110V (Some Exceptions Apply)
Boiler(s) Material T.E.A. Coated Brass Boiler Size 1.80 L Certifications none Reservoir Size BPA Free 3 L Included Accessories Single Spouted Portafilter, Double Spouted Portafilter, Two Insert Baskets, Group Brush, Backflush Disk, Stainless Steel Tamper, Two Whole Steam Tip, Four Whole Steam Tip
Warranty Period 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to email@example.com and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).